7 Ways To Use Custom Circle Stickers To Boost Your Branding
At first glance, custom circle stickers seem like a pretty innocuous product. Upon closer inspection, however, the simple stickers are a way to inexpensively take your branding to new levels. Here's how:
1. Window: Custom circle stickers can be applied to car windows, store windows, and even residential windows. Whether you get a full-color, traditional sticker, or a repositionable sticker, sometimes referred to as a window cling, you can spread your message far and wide.
2. Bumper: Bumper stickers are tried-and-true classics that have been around since the 1940s. In fact, prior to their invention, people used hand-made signs that frequently blew off their cars. Custom circle stickers can add your branding to the back bumper of everyone you know.
3. Giveaway: No matter what industry you are in, people love a giveaway. Whenever you attend an event, grab a roll of custom circle stickers to pass out. People can't resist taking one. If you decide to have a drawing for a larger prize at the event, you can offer stickers as a consolation prize.
4. Labels: Custom packing can be expensive, especially when you are just starting out. In lieu of expensive custom packaging, why not add an inexpensive custom circle sticker to your product instead? Whether you stick one on a jar of jam at the local farmer's market or on a product that you are white labeling, a custom sticker can increase your product's visibility and your company's branding.
5. Bonus: If your business involves shipping products to customers or handing them the product in a bag to take home, slip a custom circle sticker in the box or bag. It's a little token of your appreciation that both elevates the exchange to something more meaningful and spreads your company's branding.
6. Mail: Whenever you need to send snail mail correspondence to a customer, be sure to seal the back of the envelope with a custom circle sticker. It's just a small move that helps to cement your company's image, logo, and branding in that customer's mind for very little effort or money.
7. Box: Likewise, when you need to ship something to a customer in a box, using a custom printed box is impressive, but expensive. Instead, decorate the box with a custom circle sticker or three. In just a few minutes, you can turn a boring cardboard box into something fun.
Custom circle stickers can easily be the low-cost workhorse of your company's branding. Reach out to a local supplier of custom circle stickers to learn more about how to use them.